Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New tv!

Default New tv!

So I got to call my girl yesterday and she apparently went TV shopping. We now have a 46" LED 1080P HDTV with wifi! We can now surf the web on the tv and download movies via netflix account and not have to wait for them to come in the mail! YAY!!! Can't wait to get home Tuesday!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sweet pick up, even better that you got a girl that will shop for electronics!!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So I got to call my girl yesterday and she apparently went TV shopping. We now have a 46" LED 1080P HDTV with wifi! We can now surf the web on the tv and download movies via netflix account and not have to wait for them to come in the mail! YAY!!! Can't wait to get home Tuesday!
    I see she said your done spending money on the boat but then goes and buys a TV?

I got Netflix streaming to my TV as well and theres a lot fo movies you cant stream you will still need to order them on disk LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I see she said your done spending money on the boat but then goes and buys a TV?
    in all fairness i have pull about 6k into the boat this year with repairs/accessories. the tv ran her 800 lol.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

in all fairness i have pull about 6k into the boat this year with repairs/accessories. the tv ran her 800 lol.
    Yes but the boat entertains everyone is healthy excersice and builds memories. Who says man remember that one time at your hour watching your new TV?

But everyone always remembers the first trip on your boat, the first time they wake board, wake surf, all that stuff LOL.

I understand just razzing you man but if you got money to buy a TV and she says your done spending money on the boat, thats when i look at my lady and say id rather spend money on my boat then a tv lol.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

i didnt use my money on the tv, that came from her account! we arent hitched so we have our own money still. although she did help me with the recent battery project which was very nice of her!
    David

That was nice of her. Me and Claudia keep our own accounts as well. We have 3 checking and savings accounts. We each have our own checking and savings. Then we have a joint checking and savings. We use the joint to pay everything for the house, bills, utilities and things like that. Then we use the personal checking accounts to pay for each of the cars, boat and credit cards.

This way we both have the independence of our own accounts and money and yet someplace we both put our money into for the house. We have found this works best so no one person has sole control and also works well for making things 50 50. I do tend to give her money out of my account if she runs short but its still a managed thing.

As for the boat and my truck all those upgrades and expenses come off my account. All the house upgrades, furniture and such are off her account lol.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

i didnt use my money on the tv, that came from her account! we arent hitched so we have our own money still. although she did help me with the recent battery project which was very nice of her!
    Whoa! Sounds like a keeper to me rd!

But, fair warning from an old, married guy. Once you get hitched it will probably work a bit different. And that doesn't just apply to the finance situation!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Whoa! Sounds like a keeper to me rd!

But, fair warning from an old, married guy. Once you get hitched it will probably work a bit different. And that doesn't just apply to the finance situation!
    she really enjoys the boat and the boating lifestyle but she questions how necessary my upgrades are. she thinks i should be happy with what i have while i see room for improvement lol. but hey, shes like being on the water so im happy!
    David

Claudia is the same way when it comes to upgrades but some she really likes so i get to spend as much as i want. The stereo is a good example, all she said when i was building it is it better be the best on the lake. How can you go wrong with permission like that LOL. Other upgrades she really likes is the Seadec pad and the FAE that i have yet to install LOL. She also likes the window tint a lot.
    [COLOR="#696969"]