Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I split time as a kid and young guy in IL and FL but went to So. IL (Go Salukis!). During BB season I'm an Illini fan. I am from the same town as Rudy from ND lore (in fact, his family was in my old parish) so I will always hate the Hurricanes. I also despised the Noles for years and liked the Gators better. Alas, my daughter is going to FSU. What a disappointment. Anyway, I have no riff with GA; it's more like respect. Lots of great names from GA: H. Walker, F. Tarkenton, my favorite kicker of all time who I actually met -- Kevin Butler.

Just be careful. Nobody is talking Gators right now but they had a lot of good recruits a few years ago and I suspect you will see a different offense with Charlie's system.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Chomp Chomp Chomp....that is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Now that I have one at Bama, just three letters for the next four years, RTR!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Now that I have one at Bama, just three letters for the next four years, RTR!
    Oh goodness. I was wondering when it would start with Deerfield. The brainwashing in BAMA stretches far and wide! lol
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

There's something in those ugly hats that does it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I just threw up a little in my mouth...I thought UT fans were the most obnoxious but Bama fans are very close...come back to the light Deerfield the dark side is a sad and dreadful place covered in houndstooth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    the dark side is a sad and dreadful place covered in houndstooth...
    It's better than having your retinas burned by that Gawd-awful orange and having your ears bleed from hearing Rocky Top for the 999,999 time in 3 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    It's better than having your retinas burned by that Gawd-awful orange and having your ears bleed from hearing Rocky Top for the 999,999 time in 3 hrs.
    THREAD......

I pity a child in Tennessee. Those obnoxious Vol fans brainwashing their sweet little minds with all that garbage.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

our local paper, for a community of around 500k, is only 30 pages or so, and for the last 2 weeks, the front page and the front page of the sports section have bled blue/orange. it's enough to make one sick....

I guess you could call me a hater, but it amazes me how many here think that bsu should have played in the national champ last year. granted, a good program, but when you are playing a weak schedule, it's easy to come out smelling like a rose.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    THREAD......

I pity a child in Tennessee. Those obnoxious Vol fans brainwashing their sweet little minds with all that garbage.

That's why I raise my children to be furture contributors to the greatness that IS THE Gator Nation!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Agreed!

Tow Rig: