Default ACME 913 prop review for the DD crowd

So I finally got around to putting on the ACME 913 that I bought some time ago. I am coming from the stock OJ 13" x 11.5" prop that was on the boat stock. I actually liked the stock prop because it did everything fairly well. We have surfed with 2000# of ballast and 4-5 people and it did ok. Max speed on the stock prop was 45mph. Enter the new prop (which was purchased only so I could have a backup). First impression is holy crap! I didn't have a GPS to get numbers on stock vs. the 913. I can say that the accelleration from 0-30 mph is rediculous. This thing pulls really hard. Set up to surf with 1500# and 5 people yesterday and it didn't phase the 913 a bit. The OJ likes to shake and groan when pulling a surfer up, but the ACME is strong. I did lose 4 mph on the top end, but hey, we don't ski so I'm not worried about top end. I'll be keeping the 913 on and the OJ will become the backup. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this prop to any of the DDs looking for a boost in the bottom end.
    2007 Mobius LS

That's awesome. Thanks for the review.
    2008 Outback

2nd that "thank you"
    Been toying with trying another prop. for the DD
    Did you buy from a Vendor on here?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Viking - I am fortunate enough to have a friend that owns a boat dealership, so he picked this up for me directly from ACME. It wasn't honestly much cheaper than some of the prices I've seen on the web recently though. Although he did save me a bundle on a nice prop puller kit, so I shouldn't complain.
    2007 Mobius LS