Default Thread Notifications to Control Panel?

When I'm posting to a thread it gives me the option to subscribe. What is the option for notifications to be sent to the control panel? I mean where is this control panel to know that you have a update to a thread that you have subscribed to? I keep using the email option because I want to be notified and wasn't sure where it shows up on the control panel. Anybody got a idea?
    2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by walb0244 View Post
    When I'm posting to a thread it gives me the option to subscribe. What is the option for notifications to be sent to the control panel? I mean where is this control panel to know that you have a update to a thread that you have subscribed to? I keep using the email option because I want to be notified and wasn't sure where it shows up on the control panel. Anybody got a idea?
    If you click on "Settings" near the "log out" button on the top right of the screen it will take you to the control panel. I have my settings so that if I "post on" or "start" a thread it automatically subscribes me to it. The cool part is when you click on "Settings" it takes you to the control panel and will show you any subscribed threads that you have posted to when a new post is made. Makes it much easier to see if there was any activity on a thread since the last time you viewed it. Once you view a thread it will disappear until someone else posts on it again. Hope that made some sense.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Wow. I just read every post in every thread.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Wow. I just read every post in every thread.
    I new I should have ordered that speed reading program from the infomercial.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.