Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Moomba/Supra Jamboree Raffle and More

Hello All from Skier's Choice and Watersports of Central Florida. We have some important announcements regarding the Jamboree. In addition to free t-shirts and food for everyone we will be having a raffle for all the boat owner's that show up. We will be raffling off options and upgrades for your boats. We are also bringing in our very own Team Obrien rider Russ Wilde, to the event. He is one of the best coaches in the world and will be giving free wakeboard lessons and will be letting you guys try all the new equipment from Obrien. At 2 o'clock Pro Rider Josh Sanders from Australia will be flying in to sign autographs and hang out with us. He is not flying in from Australia just a contest in Kansas. Yes I did say us, we are excited to see this kind of enthusiasm, so Brian Raymond and myself decided to postpone our trip to Cancun, to fix a damaged boat, and fly down from the facotry to meet everyone and hang out. We need to get a count of how many people are coming so let us know if you are by:

phone 407-324-9336
    or Email [email protected]

Best regards, and we look forward to meeting you all!

Jay Warren

Default Replying to Topic 'Moomba/Supra Jamboree Raffle and More'

Jay,
    You guys at the factory are awesome! I wish we lived a little closer to FL, Michigan is a long tow with the boat. I hope there is a huge turn-out for the event and it makes the local news and every water ski and wakeboard publication out there. Enjoy! I need to organize something similar in the MI area...
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

I need to make an official post about my vinyl graphic logo donation to their jamboree yet. Im just around the lake from you in cheese hell...errr...Wisconsin. We do have 5 large lakes here in Madison all connected with waterways. A jamboree here would be sweet. Water needs to be a bit warmer than 55 degrees though. Let me put this post out there and see who is interested in a Midwestern Jamboree this summer.
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold

Hey, that midwest thing sounds good. Lets try to round up some more interest, Im in Grand Rapids, MI Hopefully in mid July it will be warm around here!! Today was 48 and rain, for all you Floridians who care!!!

I would be intrested in something is Michigan. We're about 35 miles south of Battle Creek MI.There are dealer in Lawton & Coldwater I'm sure there are Moomba owners out there that would be intrested.

What it would take to get this started. We all need to agree on a date, place centrally located to all those interested.

Brian Raymond Guest

EdG has done an awesome job with his recruitment and dedication abilities for the Fla. jamboree. I would pm him on how he got it rockin'. Brian Raymond

WHen is the Lake Havasu gathering this year?
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Rugburn, Wakemaster, and MobiusLSV05
    A Midwest thing would be awesome. I will discuss it with my local dealer and see if they would like to participate. As for location I towed our boat from near Detroit to upper Minnesota last summer and that was just toooo far. Madison was about 6 1/2 hours for me so that is do-able. Can the rest of you go that far, or should we look at something in Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan? I would propose early August, the 6th and 7th works well for my family. I want to also invite Supra owners from the get-go. Thoughts???
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

I bought my Mobius LSV from the Detroit area and that was a haul! But Im game for a 3 or 4 hour tow somewhere. Perhaps Illinois or Indiana would work out. I know Lake Geneva here in Wisconsin has a Moomba dealer. VERY upscale lake. All amenities available.

I dont know the Illinois/Indiana lake prospects, never been down that way for boating. Anybody in those areas with some input?
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold