Default Broken Kicker Speaker Grills

I figured this was going to happen sooner or later due to the poor quality of the stock speaker grills as well as their location in the boat. Has anyone had any experience with getting Moomba to warranty the stock Kicker speaker for a broken speaker grill. You have to replace the whole speaker since the tweeter is integrated into the grill. My local dealer is trying to get in touch with Moomba but it's a pretty slow process. My boat is still under warranty. I just thought I would see if there is a precedence out there for replacing those speakers if the boat is still under warranty.
    2009 Moomba XLV Gravity

I just got our boat back last Friday from the dealership for some miscellaneous repairs - one of which was replacing ( 2 ) speakers where the grilles were
    cracked. My wife picked the boat up and discovered that the replacement speakers had a different tint to them! The dealership covered the cost and said
    they would try to find a match to the originals in the boat.

Still - it's not something I thought I would be dealing with in a brand new boat. I guess I will be replacing six speakers in the coming years!
    2011 Outback
    Kicker ZXM700.5, Roswell Tower Speakers
    Kicker 6.5's, JL 8W3v3 in Custom enclosure

OK. It sounds like they should replace my speaker under warranty since there is some precedence. I'll make sure I inform the dealer if they tell me what I don't want to hear.
    2009 Moomba XLV Gravity