Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default LED MANIA! Killer deal!

I've been wanting to add the leds for quite awhile now but just haven't got around to it, partly because some of these vendors charge outrageous prices for them. Ran across this guy on ebay last night, selling ten (10) 24cm (9.44 inch) LED strips for $18.49 and no shipping! They can be cut at every three leds as well. I'm thinking with ten of these things i can bling every damn hole that thing has! So I bought a set in red, here's the info;

http://stores.ebay.com/jaydencar08/P...4.l1513&_pgn=1

red1.jpgred2.jpg
    2007 Mobius LSV

Oh yeah this guy is US and not Hong Kong as most are, on the west coast.
    2007 Mobius LSV

that is a killer price... very nice.. I was not sure I was going to by but 10 for under 20 bucks that is a steal! nice find thanks for sharing.
    07 LSV
    Bikinis, tankinis, martinis
    No weenies

I bought my longer blue strips from that guy - very happy with them! Also bought similar stuff out of Hong Kong just to try that was total junk....

The 3M backing is a little weak though - I'd suggest a few drops of superglue to keep things where you put them.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I bought my longer blue strips from that guy - very happy with them! Also bought similar stuff out of Hong Kong just to try that was total junk....

The 3M backing is a little weak though - I'd suggest a few drops of superglue to keep things where you put them.
    Good to know they're good stuff! I use this, Clear Double-sided PVC Tape for attaching stuff to the boat, escpecially the 'glass as this stuff does not let go no matter what!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Thanks Razz, just cost me $18.49 for posting this! =P
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

Quote Originally Posted by bbuhtz View Post
    Thanks Razz, just cost me $18.49 for posting this! =P
    My pleasure, I love spending other peoples money! LOL!
    2007 Mobius LSV

I was trying VERY HARD to wait till this fall/winter/spring for the LED project but whatever, I'll end up doing it now under the sun. Just don't post any Transom light deals, PLEASE.
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

I also bought mine from him, great seller! He has 2 eBay identities, I can't remember what the other one is.
    2013 Outback V

Had one of my strips above my speakers drop down yesterday when we finally got some 90 degree weather. Not a big deal and pressing it back up it held for a while but then started to peel off again. If anyone is still in the install phase I'd definitely recommend a little something extra like the 2-sided tape Razz listed or a few dots of superglue along the edge to help them stay where they're supposed to!

Finally getting to see mine out on the water in the dark-dark was pretty cool. Got a lot of compliments which of course prompted me to start looking at where else I need to add some more...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...