Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2 750lb Fly High V Drive bags for sale

As the title says im selling my 2 750 Sacs. There both Fly High i bought brand new and there both the Black style. I would prefer to sell them as a pair but can split them if needed.

Im asking 200 for both plus shipping.

If you want to look up shipping im at 97111

email in my signature if you would like more info or to purchase them.

Thanks.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

what fittings are included? if any... are they glued?

No fitting in them. The ones that were in them were standard screw in type, no need to glue they never leaked.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Still available im flexable on price and or shipping costs. These come with the vent caps, and i can provide the 3/4 quick disconnects if you need them. Send me a PM need to sell these.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

are you just wanting the money? or are you possibly interested in trading for any other size bags? I have a locker bag (370#) and smaller bag (250#) that I'd happily trade you if you are intersted. No big deal, just thought I'd throw it out there... Both are FlyHi and only a couple years old, having been filled maybe 10 times. They look like new. No leaks.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

I bought 1100 already so these are not needed. I have no problem keeping them to be honest, i know we have the group by going on with ballast gear and my 1100s were from the group buy company. What i found out was with me running the 1050 up in the nose, i have too much weight up there now. The 750s arnt doing it in my boat. I had 3 people more then normal this past weekend and when they sat in the back of the boat the push off my wave was unreal. I was actually standing on the breaks a lot to not plow into my boat. Then the next day those 3 people were gone and my wave felt normal again. So the kep i need is an extra 350lbs in the V drive area. The 1100 do this for me and i hope this weekend i can prove it by running the 1100s.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm very interested in taking one but I am on vacation this week and at the cabin. I'll keep checking in throughout the week.
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

OK. I just don't have the $$$ right now, or I'd be all over them. If you still have 1 or both in a couple months (end of season) PM me and I'll see what i can do. I'd really like at least 1 to replace the 370 in my ski locker.

Unless of course you'll take $100+shipping for both. Then I'll paypal you today
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

rc5695, I'd be interested in your ski locker bag if you're looking to get rid of it. I'm guessing it's one of the long, skinny ones? PM me if/when you decide to get rid of it.

Bags are still for sale. No rush on my part so when you are ready holler. I still have them in the boat at this point. I will be pulling them out this weekend flushing them out and then drying and packing them up. Then they will sit on the stack of stuff i should be selling but havnt lol.
    [COLOR="#696969"]