Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The waiting game...

Does anyone else do this? When I finally decide to pull the trigger on a certain item after months of debating what exactly I want, immediately after ordering it I can't stand that I have to wait for it; it kills me every time!

Last week I finally decided to order the factory Moomba swivel racks from Heidi at Atlanta Marine - they are supposed to arrive sometime this week, and I find myself staring out the window for the UPS guy like a kid trying to spot Santa on Christmas Eve. I've literally been going back and forth on whether to buy the Moomba racks, Monster racks, or to just keep what I have since like May.

I even have stuff shipped to my office, so I don't have to wait to get home and see my goodies.

Will they arrive today? Lets hope!
    2013 Outback V

Yup I know exactly how you feel. I have even sent things overnight to help calm the excitement. You know it is getting bad when you are tracking the package every hour waiting for an update.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

You are not alone. My UPS guys knows when i am waiting for somthing to show up since he notices me looking thru the window at him hopping he will stop by. Last time he dropped somthing off to the people next door and I already had my door open ready to sign. He told me today was not my day.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Its not looking good for a delivery today, I must say, lol. I'm only in the office for a half day tomorrow, so hopefully they arrive early. Ahh, patience is not my best attribute!
    2013 Outback V

Awe man; UPS just came empty handed. The waiting game continues!
    2013 Outback V

What I hate is when you have to wait a week or 10 days for it and then have to return it anyway and wait AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Or get the "signature required" sticky note because no one was there for it. When I ordered PP Stargazer they overnighted it to me and I too anxiously refreshed the tracking code every 30min until I got home and saw the orange and purple note of doom. Zipped down to the FedEx facility by the airport and was waiting to meet the driver coming in from his daily run! This was the 'install the night before we're leaving on vacation' scenario...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Ian, sorry to tell you but your package didn't make it out of GA. However, I am glad to report that your racks look sweet on a brittany blue boat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Ian, sorry to tell you but your package didn't make it out of GA. However, I am glad to report that your racks look sweet on a brittany blue boat.
    LOL! Luckily they are drop shipping from SC, you shady bastids!
    2013 Outback V

This happened with the Fulton jack last week, they delivered it while i was alseep, as i stumbled threw the hall up to the front door i saw the Fed Ex truck drive off and all i found was a sticky note. Then i couldnt fall asleep again..grrr So i had to wait till the next day and i left him a sticky note that said Do Not Ring my Door Bell LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]