Default Weighting an 02 LSV?

Anybody have experience weighting the 2000-2005 Mobius LSV hull for wakeboarding? I just installed 750 lb bags (primarily for surfing) in the rear and I know I won't be able to balance the boat with them full. My center bag is approximately 400 lbs. I've ordered about 300 lbs of pop sacks to add to the bow. I'm thinking center bag full, rears at about 500 lbs each and 300 lbs lead in the nose? I obviously will tinker til I get it right, just seeing what others experience has been slamming this hull. Maybe there is a magic recipe out there I haven't stumbled across. Any help/opinion/input greatly appreciated.
    02 Mobius LSV

02 LSV
    450 in the rears
    400 in the ski locker
    450 on the floor where the bag is next to the drivers seat and just barely over the ski locker.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

450's in the rear. center locker full, and bow triangle sac filled to 3/4 capacity. wakeplate down and ride around 23.5mph. This hull is extremely finicky and hard to weight right. the wake likes to curl over, its a ski boat that they put a v-drive into and a tower, and it shows in comparison to todays generation of true wakeboats. great starter boat. The beauty of this boat is in its simplicity, no stupid touch screens, its everything you need, nothing you dont. boat, motor, tower. If the hull shape was tweaked to have more v and not so flat, I wouldnt be looking to trade it for anything...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 Mobius LSV GG Edition

I bet you could fill those 750's as much as they would fill, but fill a bow triangle sac up along with the center tank filled, and it would be perfect.

ok my set up is as follows... 750's in the rear full... floor 500 full, my old rear 400's one on each side in the front full. Wakeplate at 1/2 to 3/4 down.... very nice wake... just keep the people in the boat evenly side to side and your good. I ride at 21.5mph

for surfing i fill goofy 750 rear full, floor full, 1 400 sac right behing driver full, and the other 400 sac in bow on driver side full, of course shift everyone to the driver's side... with just me and another person in the boat it throws a nice surf wave...
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Quote Originally Posted by yager97 View Post
    I bet you could fill those 750's as much as they would fill, but fill a bow triangle sac up along with the center tank filled, and it would be perfect.
    If you do this let me know I really want to see the wake setup like this.

This weekend I am going to try and run about 600 in each locker, 400 center, and then I am going to take my old 400's and put them in the bow. We'll see what we have.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

check out my picture that I posted, that is basically that exact setup, I think we had around 6 people in the cabin of the boat.

I turned off my front bow sac and with a 750lb bag and 1-2 people sitting on the edge trim up only about a 1/3 we have been getting a much cleaner and larger wave then with the bow sac filled. Can't see $%^& over the bow when driving but the wave is huge.

The hull you guys are talking about is the same as an 06 OBV, right? Cause I've been working on the wake of mine and if so this info would be really helpful.
    '06 Outback V

@ trebor-75 yeah the hull should be the same.

This is my setup for an 03 LSV. 750 on the surf side, 400 in the floor, 500 behind the driver with the plate set at 3/4 and speed at 11mph. Pretty decent wave. For our setup, the wake plate makes all the difference between getting a wave with some push (up) or just a wave that looks good with less push (down).