Thread: Polaris RZR - S

Default Polaris RZR - S

Well,
    I've been contemplating the purchase of a Polaris RZR-S 800 or RZR XP 900 for the last year or more.
    Think the itch is getting too strong these winter days so I'll probably pull the trigger before boating season starts.

Anybody own one and have any feedback to give?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I don't own a side-by-side, but have ridden in and driven the John Deere, Rhinos, Polaris Razors and Rangers. All are great machines and great fun. So much fun that my advice is get one of the new Razor 4 seaters. They have both an 800 & 900 machines.

I want a sportsman 850 with the fancy back seat for Heidi to ride in. Just need 10k...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'll be riding an 800 tomorrow and seeing what it can do. I have a dirt bike that I prefer. They are getting real popular and they get around very well. I have a bad back at times and I often stand up when riding and you can't do that in a RZR and they don't have a truck driver seat to cushion those bumps. A new RZR was about the same price as my stock used 2007 Jeep a few years back and I prefer the Jeep as it can be used for more than off road. RZRs can scoot and they have a lot of options also. Find someone who has one and give it a try. See ya on the trails.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I have a brother that has the 800S and it is truly unbelievable where that thing will go! It is amazing. He was going to upgrade to the 900 but some of the guys he rides with upgraded and the 900 has not been holding up to the power. Either get the 800S or wait a year or so to get the 900. My .02.
    04 LSV

a really good buddy bought a RZR 800S LE this summer. I've given it a thorough testing I was going to get one at the same time but had the shop being built and wanted to get that done and settled before another purchase. Now that that is over, he's talking about wanting to upgrade to the 900 so I might just buy his off him. He's already gone and done about $5k in upgrades with exhaust, roof, windshield, amp and speakers, nerf bars and rock guards. Can't beat that. I just hate to have it and wish I'd have bought the 900 with more power.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting a rzr4-900 in a few years and do the full bench back seat upgrade with 3 harness belts so the whole family can go!! But I gotta get my fix before then ......... ha ha!!

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

How about one of these for like 7k-8k?? Fully laoded with winch, windsheild and alumnium rimzs.

500-UTV Camo.JPG700 4-Door.jpg
    89' Comp Resto:
    http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8193

Riding and Mod pic's:
    http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=86

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-PPI Amps 1750 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

It's hard to beat the RZR's. Artic Cat has a monster UTV as well. Supposed to be pretty sick.
    Buddy that bought the 900XP just put a turbo on it DAMN it's narly.

I'm gonna save up and get a 900 4-seater in a year or 2. Pick up a good used one with low hours. Let someone else take the hit on a new one first.

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"