Hybrid View

Default Fulton F2 jack and adapter plate installed

Thank you group Buy. I have installed the new Fultion F2 Jack and Love it. Below is the Quick How too.

Tools:
    9/16 racket and 9/16 socket.
    5/8 bit (for drilling out screw hole in the adapter plate just in case you want to go back.)
    Hex Key set. I do not know the size.
    About 2 beers.

How Too:
    Remove old jack. Single nut in the center of the jack behind the shaft.
    If you want to keep the option to put on the old jack again you will need to drill a hole in the center of the adaptor plate. Use the inside holes to find the center of the plate. I just drew a line between the holes and where it made an X is where I started my hole. I went with a 5/8 to give a little play and used a drill press with some oil to lube it up.
    Install the adaptor plate using the Hex bolts and the nuts attached to the hex bolts. You will use the inside holes.

Next is put the jack on and install the normal bolts. The Adaptor plate is pre traded

The final step is to sit back and enjoy a few beers since this project takes less than 10 min if you have all the parts. In my case I had to go to Home Depot to get a 5/8 drill bit and more beer.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    In my case I had to go to Home Depot to get a 5/8 drill bit and more beer.
    Jester, does your Home Depot sell beer?!?!? Man, that would be AWESOME!

Drew. you beat me to it. same thoughts exactly. lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

wow that would be great. Talk about another reason to go to HomeDepot. You get to pickup more been and tools talk about a win win. There is a pub across the parking lot from the Home Depot. They have a great location.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Hey Jester thanks for the post, I actually just returned one of these jacks back to West Marine since when I tried to mount it it would not fit in any configuration I tried.... Where did you get your adapter plate? I wish the forums would not have been down when I was working on this as I wouldn't have returned it, just tried to find the plate you have.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by 08LSV View Post
    Hey Jester thanks for the post, I actually just returned one of these jacks back to West Marine since when I tried to mount it it would not fit in any configuration I tried.... Where did you get your adapter plate? I wish the forums would not have been down when I was working on this as I wouldn't have returned it, just tried to find the plate you have.
    you can get one from the trailer manufacturer. In my case, it's Boatmate. www.boatmateparts.com

http://www.boatmateparts.com/product...-t-71-0013.htm
    Last edited by mnpracing; 08-13-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

anybody go to a local shop to get a spray can of colormatch paint for the trailer to match the adapter plate?
    wondering if they can get the color code off the Trailer VIN or something similar to a vehicle paint code?
    thanks

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I was thinking of this and I do have some touch up paint for the trailer but the jack hides the adapter plate so you cannot see it.

anyone know of a grease zerk on these? or just grease gears at top manually, and apply some grease to lower leg?
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

interested to see any feedback on the single wheel fulton. I had the double on the last trailer and broke a wheel 6 months into it. they aren't cheap to replace a wheel..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten