Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RackJack

Default RackJack

Ok, it has been a while,

For the new Moomba owners who put there boat inside alot and have to lower the tower check out the RackJack. These things are sweet!

http://www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Default Replying to Topic 'RackJack'

not sure how much they cost- i just use an plastic paddle with a hook on one end- the hook end holds the tower-has a perfect u shape to hold it and then the paddle sits on the trailer--holds the tower about 1 inch off the deck of the boat--he handle is adjustable in length also--got mine years ago, but saw it at sports authority recently.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thats cool, I am sure there are hundreds of "things" that could be used. I designed and made the RackJack for those guys who want a solution that looks as good as it works. I know the guys who have them are very happy with them.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Looks sweet!!! What does the underside of the base have on it for protecting the gelcoat, and what are the chances of it sliding off???

It is carpeted top and bottom. There is a hole in the middle that goes over the light which helps keep it in place. Once the tower is down the weight of the tower helps hold it in place. I have used mine for 4 years now and it has yet to fall off.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Looks like a winner to me I'll be ordering one soon!!! Thanks for the info

Let me know what color so I can be sure to have one ready to go.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

The color will be bright red, and thanks for the post, I didn't know something like this existed. I was planning on using a towel (or similar) against the gelcaot to prevent scratching, but this is much better!

I will have red one ready to ship out
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

I wanted to add a customer testimonial.

I bought one last year and found it well constructed. While I did not get to use more than a couple of months(I finally found a place to store with a door large enough) it worked well when I did use it.