Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have a nice little jump pack - was back at camp of course... I NOW have a set of 16ft 4ga jumper cables tucked behind the backseat. Mini toolbox was in the boat - I could have ran down to retrieve it but I think it will stay there and a new/bigger one will be going into the truck. And I gave all the terminals and connections hell with a wirewheel and baking soda water so I'm good to go for a while. Second most irritating part is reprogramming my Kenwood deck in the truck with all the memory presets, output settings, etc.

And the irony of it all was that on roadtrip down the night before I was sort of badmouthing another buddy to my girl about him not doing a very good job maintaining his vehicles, toys, etc. LOL - big talker I am...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Mike,
    Are you still looking to do it over the long weekend on Sept 3rd or Aug 20th? I do not know when I am flying back south for work but I would be down to come if i am in town. I also have a friend that owns land in 3 Rivers. The only thing that sucks is the drive down the hill to the boat ramp.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

@ Berg hell man thats called Karma lol. As for you launching man i wouldnt care if you had all those issues unless you block the ramp LOL. I bring the boat down the hill and wait like 20 minutes for my brakes to cool so im prolly not the favorite eighter but F them others who dunk there trailers while there brakes and bearings sizzle. Ill see them at the end of the day when there trailer is locked up lol.

At Hagg lake a couple weeks ago i jumped this guys I/O and he just let it run for like 5 minutes on land till they finished prepping their boat and then finally put it in the water, Holy chit man i was scared id have to tow him in next because he destroyed the impeller but he was fine lol.

@ Jester looks like this is going to be Labor Day weekend Sep 3rd as Claudia cant make the 20th. But if you cant make the Sep 3rd but can go the 20th we might be able to go still. Yes that hill is a PITA i think im going to bring my trailer blake lockout thing next time and let my truck do the work because i hate knowing im cooking my brakes on my trailer and i hate the 1/2hr wait at the ramp to cool down lol. I wont even mention the smell the brakes give off or the fact i can put my hand 6inches away from my wheels and feel the heat from the brakes lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Hey Mike, Whats the bathroom situation like? I'm going to try and make it one way or another just not sure where were going to stay. I will know more within the next couple days.
    2008 LSV

KT bathroom is an Outhouse style. Its pretty large, it has 2 windows and an actual house door with a lock on it. Theres also a shower built outside by it thats private as well. Claudia wont use an outhouse or Honey Bucket port a john but she loves this one. Its large and in charge lol. Since its private it stays super clean.

Also we have plenty of room for the boats.

We might have a plumbed shower to use by Labor day but thats up to his uncle to finish it up. Hes the only one with true running water lol.

Bring plenty of water in containers if you have it though as theres no running water but we do have a 1400 gal storage container if needed but its not drinking water.

Let me know any other details you need.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm out for LBC. Kids start school right when we get back and we've been camping or out of town every weekend since July. Headed out tomorrow to Prineville for a week. Sorry. Too much to do, too little time.

PWI as usual...

We might be able to make it.....we were just over there last weekend (the 20th)....School starting could be an issue as well. So Mike your heading over Saturday?
    2010 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by 89PROSTAR View Post
    We might be able to make it.....we were just over there last weekend (the 20th)....School starting could be an issue as well. So Mike your heading over Saturday?
    We are headed up Friday night of the 2nd. Staying threw Tuesday the 6th
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Ok peoples. This is getting close now. 1 Week 2 Days to go.

Id like to get a count of who will be up at LBC for Memorial Weekend so we can all meet up on the water. If you have camping plans and or places to stay thats great we can meet up on the water someplace to be determined later.

If your in need of a place to sleep let me know, i have to have a people and boat count to make sure we got room at the property.

Thanks

Mike
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Have fun!

I will be on a 10 day road trip to Colorado but I would love to make it out to meet all the locals next time.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there