Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default lsv, supra 21v or supra 22ssv?

since we are waiting for the new model on sunday. thoughts and opinions within the family. heard enough on the a22.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

LOL! I love my LSV and I know you'd love one too! I've always really liked the super deep 21v with the playpen and all that underseat storage. The wake is a little vertical, so that maybe be a selling point or point you elsewhere. The 22v would be a great step up from the LSV but you're gonna pay for it. Very cool boat all around though.

I'm not helping but they are all boats that should be on your short list IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    LOL! I love my LSV and I know you'd love one too! I've always really liked the super deep 21v with the playpen and all that underseat storage. The wake is a little vertical, so that maybe be a selling point or point you elsewhere. The 22v would be a great step up from the LSV but you're gonna pay for it. Very cool boat all around though.

I'm not helping but they are all boats that should be on your short list IMO.
    no but i wanted some supra owners opinions since that site has lower activity. i really like the sc products and looks. looked at bu. nautige. mc tige. etc. dollar for dollar i like sc stuff. kinda like honda vs toyota. i like the looks of the honda cars better. though we drive a suburban and a yukon. lol

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Agree completely

I REALLY like the supra 22v. i think the size is perfect and it doesnt dip as low in the front as the 242. if only i had an unlimited cash flow!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I REALLY like the supra 22v. i think the size is perfect and it doesnt dip as low in the front as the 242. if only i had an unlimited cash flow!
    i heard that what the sc riders like to ride. my skills on a board are just fine with my unloaded obv. but i would love the bigger size.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Joe,

If you are looking at new then you have to wait and see what the new Moomba looks like. That could very well be your new boat.

So why you looking for a new boat? Just want a little more room?
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    ...but i would love the bigger size.
    JV, I went from an 06 OutbackV to a 10 LSV. Reading the size difference on paper does no justice for how much bigger everything seems on the LSV - seating, storage, wake, etc.

If they hadn't decreased the size of the OutbackV, I very well could have bought another one in 2010... I am glad now that I up-sized.
    2010 LSV
    2006 Outback V (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Joe,

If you are looking at new then you have to wait and see what the new Moomba looks like. That could very well be your new boat.

So why you looking for a new boat? Just want a little more room?
    yes, a little more free board and comfort. I love our boat but the wife would feel more comfomy with our active two year on a larger boat.

happy wife means more on water time.

now i have the 21 v stuck in my head, we we so close and then poof, gone right from under us.

i do want to see the new one.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

when i was buying my '11 LSV
    i used the boat builder on moomba and supra, i built them as identical as i possibly could. using the launch 21 i believe, with identical options (close as i could get) and the supra was nearly exactly $20,000 more. was not worth it (to me)