Default Exile Big Sub vs. My System @ LakeSammamish

After getting my feet wet and purchasing a few items from Brian at Exile, I couldnt be happier with thier products, now I already have a large sub and would love to have a little friendly competition with someones Exile Sub Setup.

Is anyone going to be at lake Sammamish This weekend for the Surfing Competition? I would love to here some full Exile Systems and see how they compare to my current setup (it seems to keep changing thanks to Brian)
    2006 Outback V, Alpine CDA-118M, 2 alpine MC20's, Polk Cabins, 2 Exile XM7s 2 SXT65s (tower), Memphis Mojo 12" Sub in custom downfiring ported box, Kicker 2500.1, Exile Harpoon, JL M6450, WS-420.

Acme 1433, 750lbs Sacs in Rear, GG 1180 (fills to about 700) Sac in Center Locker, 650 lbs Nose bag.

PP Stargazer

Morgan - Hey now! If you bring 12"s to a shoot out, the 15's will stroke you my friend. hehe! Several boats will have the B15's with 2500W of Exile power on them. If you need any help tuning your new setup, let me know and we'll see what we can do. On thing is for sure...

IT WILL BE LOUD!

Hit me up for a few of the new Exile Buoy Balls for rafting up. We'll be giving them away on the water on SAT. Rockstar will pass out drinks, Bakes marine will have a few demo's. It will be good times for all.

Got balls?????? Exile does!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Those need to be on the side of my boat!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I agree think its time i stoped by the shop and grab some new gear LOL.

Morgan id love to put my boat next to yours and do a sound off unfortuantly i wont be at the event this weekend. Couldnt find enough people to go on short notice to make it worth going up there.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Brian, I want your balls

Um, I mean will you sell me 4 balls

much better than the pink princess ones i have now
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I only need 2. Just got the smiling shade wearing ones.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

mandley just say screw it and head up. It's gonna be a blast. I don't doubt your boats gonna be louder but it woul be nice to see the difference. I really wanna compare the subs just cause I don't have any exile equipment running that stuff so if it sounds better then I would just NEED to upgrade. I think next time around I'm gonna need to get a 15!!
    2006 Outback V, Alpine CDA-118M, 2 alpine MC20's, Polk Cabins, 2 Exile XM7s 2 SXT65s (tower), Memphis Mojo 12" Sub in custom downfiring ported box, Kicker 2500.1, Exile Harpoon, JL M6450, WS-420.

Acme 1433, 750lbs Sacs in Rear, GG 1180 (fills to about 700) Sac in Center Locker, 650 lbs Nose bag.

PP Stargazer

Well the issue was I had no boat to hang on or be alone in my boat but it's to late to schedule time off and I can't exactly play sick this late in the week lol I'll be there next year for sure.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]