Default Jamboree/Park details

OK guys, I discussed the event with our park manager.....

The banner on the beach is fine.

I can get the catering truck right up next to the beach.

The most we can collect for entry fees to the park is $2.00 per boat. However, if anyone wanted to give more than that we would pass it along to our CSO (Citizen's Support Orginization), a non profit tax deductable orginization that does a whole lot of good things for the park. It's totally up to you all whether you want to donate. I mention tax deductable in case Skier's Choice wanted to give them a little something.

Just a reminder alcohol is not allowed in Florida State Parks, however we have no jurisdiction in the water and if it's in a cup we can't see it now, can we? Use your best judgement on that one. It'll be everyone's job to keep an eye on Ed, however.

Sounds like if we do the t shirt thing and just kind of police each other we won't have to bother with a formal registration.

When you launch at Hull Road, as you face the river go to the right. That will lead you to the mouth of Lake Louisa and then just head straight across. You can't miss the beach, it's the only open area amongst all the cypress trees.

More to come. I'm sure.....really looking forward to meeting you all and being able to put faces with those nicknames!

Brian

Default Replying to Topic 'Jamboree/Park details'

Then perhaps you should peel the Bud Light decals off of it.

Just saw an episode of 'American Hot Rod' (please don't judge me by my clicking habits)
    and they did a Bud Light coupe. What could they do to a Mobius.....?
    Dave

Got an email from our local Moomba dealer yesterday. He'll be bringing one boat in the water and another on a trailer, which we'll have near the beach. He's also sending out fliers to local owners who may not read the board.

I'm going to check with Sonny's for him to see if they cater. Mmmmmmm Sonny's......

Brian