Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eric - Good speaking with you today. As I mentioned on the phone, it's not all about the brand. My take is both Exile and WS make great gear. We do a little better warranty than they, but then again they've been doing it longer than us. Don't think you can go wrong either route. If you choose the Exile route, we'll design your equipment selection so it's tailored to YOUR riding style and with your future stereo needs in mind.

But if you do come down the Exile path, I'll wanna hear it with my own ears next time I'm in town!

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Ericnel,
    Pertaining to the comments made by CAB11367 and LSVBOOMBOX, with the new Wetsounds REV speakers you can have both swivel and quick release. Release one locking bolt only and you don't have to remove the speaker to rotate it. So Exile does not hold that lone distinction anymore. Wetsounds gives you the option now of both fixed or swivel/quick-release collars where all wiring is concealed within the collar. And Wetsounds provides the ability to also run concealed LED light wires including 4-conductors for RGB lights. All that changed some months ago.
    Wetsounds has two new REV models including a Rev8 8-inch HLCD and the Rev10 10-inch HLCD. These are much smoother speakers that have the power to project at wake range but are also very pleasing to listen to at near proximity...yes, from one speaker that does both jobs very well. You should read the Wetsounds REV reviews on Wakeworld. And you should definitely audition the new REVs.
    Exile makes a great product also, particularly the new XM9 8-inch HLCD.

David
    Earmark Marine

Thanks for all the feedback. I have some thinking to do.
    07 XLV GG GONE!!
    2014 MOJO

another vote for Exile... Brian was great in helping me out and i've got 4 sxt65's on the tower and sx65's in cabin. love the sound!!

Geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Morgan - aint this your boat all blinged out?

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...D7K_8288-1.jpg

And I came across this video of your secret shopping on a boat two doors down. (he's the guy all tatted)

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...D7K_8290-1.mp4

-Brian
    Exile

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Morgan - aint this your boat all blinged out?

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...D7K_8288-1.jpg

And I came across this video of your secret shopping on a boat two doors down. (he's the guy all tatted)

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...D7K_8290-1.mp4

-Brian
    Exile
    Where are all the pictures from Lake Sammamish Brian?
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

Here's a few off my camera... rated G/PG

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789239

-Brian

I have been running the Wetsounds Revolution 10 series on my VLX this summer, they are awesome... I am running a pair of them and not only do thye have crystal clear highs, but the mid-bass is amazing... they are a big step up from the Pro 80 series. Two of them riding at 80 feet are incredibly nice, they rock the water and will make your ears bleed..... incredible speaker.

Have not heard the Exiles, but from the posts on here they seem to be popular.
    2008 SUPRA Launch 22 SSV
    2011 Malibu VLX
    2013 Malibu VLX

I can say the Rev10s sound amazing. I was in Earmark last friday and listened to the Rev8s and Rev10s and you wouldnt believe the SQ of the Rev series. I went in to listen to the Kicker 6500.2 setup that Earmark has setup in their showroom. The Kickers sounded good, but when they turned on the Rev8s and Rev10s I was completely blown away by the midbass and the clarity of the HLCDs. I made up my mind and will be getting a set of the Rev10s. If anybody is on the fence about what type of tower speakers to get and you live in the DFW area, take a trip to Earmark in Lewisville and listen to the setup.