Hybrid View

Default peoplewatching in airports :)

Left boise at 3am this morning to drive my mum back home. Currently sitting in the las vegas airport nursin a 32oz blue moon and peoplewatchin.
    Would rather be on the lake.. but oh well..

Long day fo sure
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I spend most of my life in the airport, and I love to people watch as well. I especially love the people who never go and throw temper tantrums when they are asked to remove their shoes and belts. Saw it happen today actually.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

If you cannot watch people at the boat ramps then the airport is the next best thing. You know the people that fly all the time to the people that never fly. Some times it is funny other times you just want to ship them to their own island. The best people are the ones that think the plane will wait for them and get pissed off because they missed it.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill