Thread: My last day

Hybrid View

Default My last day

So tomorrow is my last day at my current job. I have ran through several scenes in my head I would love to execute, however, I'm a wuss and won't pull any stunts.

Anyone have any good stories of last days at the job? Seen a couple silly goodbye emails and one cuss fest on the way out but thats about it.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Just remember that what goes around comes around. One of your co-workers may be the one interviewing you in a few years. Dress nicely, give out hugs and smiles and make 'em all jealous you are off to greener pastures.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

No intentions of doing anything crazy or mean spirited, I was thinking more along the lines of funny.

Def wouldn't consider burning any bridges as I am staying in the same industry and will likely be in contact with my current firm often.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Fill a bottle of Jack Daniels with apple juice and pour everyone a dixie cup of it all day and toast your departure. It will take a while before everyone watching realizes what it really is.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I work for a company that does benefit outsourcing and works with employees for our clients. We send out a lot of paperwork for benefit enrollment, confirmations, etc. This one guy quit and was pretty disgruntled. He changed the phone number that prints on the forms for one client to 1-800-sweetman (sounds dirty, but that was his last name.) Somehow it made it into our production environment and went out to a bunch of people. Thought that was pretty creative.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold