Default Service and Maintenance

I'm trying to do my own maintenance on my boat. I have a 2006 Moomba Mobius. But there are a few things on the Maintenance chart that I do not fully understand what they are. The items in question are.

Clean Crankcase Ventilation System - Not sure exactly what looking for.

Clean Transmission Oil Strainer Screen - Not sure where this is located and what I'm suppose to do with the screen to clean it.

Lubricate Distributor Cam - I know where the distributor is but don't know what I am lubricating and with what I am to lubricate it with.

Lubricate Throttle and Shift Linkage Pivot Points - What are we lubricating and with what?

Lubricate Rudder Port - Not sure what I'm lubricating here either. Am I looking for a grease fitting to grease or just spraying lub on something.

Any help is appreciated.
    2006 Mobius LSV

there is a how to for the trans screen.......its usu tight on a dd but def doable without pulling the engine
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Is the transmission oil screen the little plate on the bottom of the transmission that has the little filter?
    2006 Mobius LSV

Walb0244, here's a thread that may be helpful.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....=100hr+service

That trans screen/filter is a pain in the shoulder to get to on my LSV but its doable.

PWI as usual...

Crankcase Ventilation: There is usually a PCV system similar to a car on our engines. Mine is a PCV valve on the valve cover (which you can clean or just replace) with a hose leading to the spark arrestor. The hose could probably be checked for blockage.

Transmission Oil Screen: Yes, there is a small plate on the bottom with the cylindrical metal screen inside. This is pretty aggravating to get to.

Distributor cam: Not sure about this one, but maybe this is talking about the rotor button inside the distributor.

Linkage: This is just the linkage rod right at the engine and/or throttle body. I think the manual says some sort of spray oil, but I have also heard of using 30 weight motor oil.

Rudder Port: Yes, there is a grease fitting on the top side of the rudder fitting down insdie the bilge.

I hope this helps some.

Thank you. That does help. I will check these things out now that I know how what I'm looking for.
    2006 Mobius LSV