Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMatters View Post
I e-mailed Customer Service at Kicker to ask about replacement Grilles for my Cabin speakers on my 09 outback. 3 of the 6 are cracked, just poor design for where they are placed (on the interior pad rail) on the outback. Meanwhile someone on this forum informed me that the tweeter was in the Grille so no way to replace. I had sent pictures to Kicker so they knew which speakers I had and I expected the same answer. The Guy e-mailed me and said they were all out of speaker grilles and sent me the link to parts.com. There's no way he even looked at the pictures. Poor Customer Service! I'll have to pay to replace them but it wont be with Kickers. Any Suggestions?

Peace
Darren
Hey Darren,

Phil here. Sorry, I am just now finding this thread.... The guys are right, I usually just lurk in the Audio Forum..

Holler and ask for Phil White the marine guy. Just call toll-free at 800 256 - 0808.

We have options I want to visit with you about. I don't have anything to hide by having you call instead of using the forum, it is just easier to talk on the phone... I have your e-mail conversation, so I already have your address....

One way or the other, Kicker will take care of ya... give me a shout!

Phil
Kicker