Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

your tower diameter should be 1 5/8" might have to get some inserts for the clamp to fit snug

Quote Originally Posted by Kidder522 View Post
    Does anyone know the tubing diameter of the Moomba stock 6 legged towers. I have been reading your messages, and you have convinced me to buy one from monster tower. Just want to get the right one. Thanks for all the great information.
    It's 1 5/8. On MonsterTower's website you want to order the Universal clamp for fit. I just placed an order myself
    I wanted Samson's extreme tower mirror but couldn't justify the $300.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Add me to the list of monster tower mirror fans. They are awesome.

Default Need new mirror head (Already have the tower arm)

I've looked at the mirrors in the links in this forum. I'm trying to find a replacement since I just busted mine. I would like the CIPA Extreme like what is shown below but not sure if it will mount to my mirror arm that I already have.

http://www.amazon.com/CIPA-M2022-UNA.../dp/B002LRZ0R8

I don't like the style like what is shown below.

The one I just broke was like this. And the plastic parts on the back broke. Also, the part that goes around the mirror mount that is plastic as well no matter how tight I tightened the screw the mirror would still move. Every time you hit a wave or anything the mirror would move. Really annoying. Well in the process of trying to fix it or atleast make it better I completely broke it.

I would rather find a mirror that has a mount like this because I feel it would be better and would hold place better.
    Last edited by walb0244; 07-28-2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Thread Subscription
    2006 Mobius LSV

The mount shown is a monster tower part.

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-38-ci...r-adaptor.aspx

The first mirror is a cheaper "CIPA style" where as the second is a CIPA brand

Just an update - received my monster tower mirror arm and CIPA adapter and used it on 2 outings and as everyone else states..............solid as a rock.
    Great product/price but pretty plain looking compared to some of the others. I would definitely recommend this product.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet