I finally picked up my LSV on Saturday and dropped it in the water for break-in on Sunday. Spent the day motoring the length of Lake Washington, and Lake Union, got 5 hours of running and hope to be ready to tow this weekend (weather permitting, still a little cool) No problems fluid levels checked good, however, I did note that the tranny screw on dip was secured only about a half turn. Looks like the dealer got a little quick during the pre delivery check. I will look at this to make sure it is not back out on its own.

Two questions:

Who out there use the little lockout lever when backing to launch; or do you keep the electrical connector on? The trailer lights are sealed, so I chose to keep the electrical connection. The little lock out key appears to be subject to failling out....

One more thing, who out there removes the plug after each use? I did this on my old boat, but not sure if I need to on the LSV. I think I will unplug periodically at home and then re-attach but keep it in during trailering to/from water.

Will