Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

^^dam bro, heart attack tuesday, out of hospital on thursday and at the lake Friday.... Now that's a moomba maniac!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

No joke .. heart attack! .. We could have taken it a little easier on the picture request

Looks like a nice setup Drew has. Best of luck to you in your recovery.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    I just got back from Wolfeman's Sinclair Jam. It is still going on as I type but I had to come back early. What a great time. It was really worth going too. Moombadaze and Kaneboats were also there. Some reallt nice folks. I am going to go back next year. He has a great place on the water. I would recommend this to anybody.

Jack
    Yes, it was great. I hated to come home last night...We'd originally planned on just being there Sunday and driving home on Monday, but we ended up playing all day yesterday too and didn't get home until after 8 last night. Hope to post up pics tonight; we'll see. GREAT group of poeple.

Thanks for hosting it Drew!!!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and I will be hounding him hard to let me go skiing/wakeboarding on Sunday. He will hopefully say to exercise and thats what I will do on the lake. I am ready to go. Drew got me a new Fat Sac for the boat and I am ready to try it.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Actually - it wasn't Drew that got you the 750 lb Fly High, but that's another story for another time.

The donor wants to remain anonymous

I did not know this. I do appreciate it and would like to thank them. I hope that you could pass the thanks along. It really means alot to me.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

I will do that.

In fact, the owner of the "company" that donated the bag to you was once in your shoes.

He didn't even need to think twice when your story was presented to him.

We have some great vendors on these boards that really do care about us.

Thank you so much SC ink. Everyone on here has been so supportive. I have never seen a community as supportive as this one. My company was pretty supportive though. They have helped alot and they still want to have a cleanup day on my property. I cannot thank everyone enough!
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Drew was a great host of this event we could only stop by for a little bit one evening because of my sons friends that came down the same weekend, but we meet some nice people and saw some cool moomba's. If there is a 4th it would be well worth going.
    1999 mobius

Alright, time for some pics... Let's see if I can get it to workwith bigger pics than what I've done in the past... here's the link to ALL the pics http://community.webshots.com/album/580534107BRgnhk , as I'm only going to post a few of them (over 100, with movies too).

Cam (13) skiing
    Last edited by rc5695; 07-13-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)