Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chrome Moomba Letters

So a while back I saw someone had posted that their dealer would sell them the new Chrome Moomba letters for the side of the boat and if I recall the price was very good. The local dealer here didnt sell them. I saw them this weekend and I WANT some!

We went to a MC/Moomba demo day at our lake and the new XLV had them and I definitley want to order some for my boat. I think they look much more fitting for a $50k+ boat versus black and white stickers. Anyone know a good place to order them from? Moomba direct perhaps?

As for the boats they had a Supra 21V, Moomba XLV, Mastercraft X2, X15, X25. I have to say that those MC boats were VERY VERY nice, the X25 has so much room for a 22ft boat. The price tag however was $102k........ You could see there was a pretty big difference between the 21V and an X25 but I don't know if there was a 35-40k difference. Still that X25 was one of the best laid out and finished boats I have seen. Just gotta buy another lottery ticket today I guess.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

501 - Hey, I put these on my boat last year, and they made a HUGE difference in the look. I recommend them. Not too hard of a task to put them on, just make sure you measure multiple times before you stick them on, since you've only got one shot. There was a good post on here previously about how to put them on yourself - I followed that pretty closely.

I don't remember the exact cost, but for both sides it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $400... not a cheap one, but a good one. I got them from my local dealer, but you could probably just call SC and ask for them!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Go CHROME or go HOME

Im all about those chrme decals... But $400 for decals? thats mroe than my boat payment... no thanks... I'll live with the black and white flat decal.
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

Same story here. I wanted to pic up some new factory graphics for mine...at $350 per side my mind was blown. I actually felt insulted when I was quoted that price.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

i would like to have the tribal mobius graphics on mine but yeah, for that much the white "MOOMBA" works fine
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I sure like the look of the Chrome Letters but if they really are $350 a side, there is NO way I will spend that, that is high way robbery!
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

Woa, 350 a side? I wonder if the price went up. I seem to remember paying right around 400, for both sides. Max of 500. It wasn't over that.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Call Active Water Sports in Portland Oregon and get them to give you a quote:
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

To clarify, my $350 per side quote was for the Gravity Games emblem that is on the 2008 Supra's.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold