Default New Kneeboard coming for the Kids

New hydroslide razorback coming for the kids for next weeks vacation.

Kneeboard guarantees the tube stays behind

http://www.amazon.com/Hydro-Slide-Hy.../dp/B004YCXH3W

Heck of a deal too!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My kids are really getting into kneeboarding. Hoping they forget all about the tube.

Congrats Its a great platform for younger kids to start with and makes for a fairly quick transition to other water sports.

PWI as usual...

I cut me teeth on a kneeboard when I was a pup before graduating up to skis, etc. And love the fact that I can stick the thing cleanly into a compartment and out of the way when not in use!

I'm sure you've got it covered, but I'd definitely give the kids a primer on getting out of the strap when they're in the water and the board is on top of them. My 8yr old was playing around with ours on the beach, drifted out and flipped over, started to panic a little before he broke free. So I got on it and gave them the how-to reminder lesson for getting the strap off. Forgot I meant to do that at the beginning of summer, whenever that was...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I got a kneeboard for the same reason. The hook on them these days is real nice, once the boat starts the handle will stay in for sure while they can use both hands/arms to work themselves up. It's been great with the couple different kids I've had on it who aren't ready to jump right into skis or a wakeboard yet.

That being said I need to find some trainer skis soon.

Makes my back hurt looking at it!

Are people jumping these? W2W?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I grew up kneeboarding with my dad. Was a blast, but my knees can't take it anymore. Him and I used to go all day long wake to wake, 360's, huge sprays, spins in the flats, you name it. Some of my best memories are on a kneeboard.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Makes my back hurt looking at it!

Are people jumping these? W2W?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZ6h...eature=related

talk about pain...

That was always the big victory - to go W2W. Can't imagine trying that now with a little ballast filled! Watching that vid makes my knees, ankles, back, everything ache just looking at it.

I'm about 20-25yrs too old now for that kind of thing. I always liked the cutting out hard to the outside through a turn, flipping it sideways and just gliding across the glass. Could practically pass the boat doing that.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Nice! We have the Hydroslide Havoc...My 5 year old LOVES kneboarding. I strap him in and hold the board and then off he goes!! Kid will go and go until you stop the boat. Saturday he was getting pretty confident out there pulling on the rope and going sideways and cutting a little...all intentional. His older bro 9 tried the kneeboard once and ate it pretty good and then didn't let go so he was drug a little ways and drank the lake. Now he is terrified of the thing. And to think he wanted me to buy him the $300 Ronix Vision board and bindings when I got mine..Daddy knows best ha ha! Hoping he'll see the lil guy out there tearing it up and give it another shot. I hope to have our 5 year old up on a wakeboard next summer.

If only I was as good on a wakeboard as I am on the kneeboard...wakeboard falls are so much harder!!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...