Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: june 27th 2011

Default june 27th 2011

I finally took the next step in my life and got married. we went on a Caribbean cruise and got married in st thomas. after missing two weekends at the lake i got the itch to board so while in aruba i paid for a wakeboarding session...figured its the only chance i'll ever have of boarding in caribbean waters. i'm downloading pics now ...lets just say its a sure wasn't a moomba i was riding behind
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Best day to get married on man congrats

( my b day ) lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

yeah i guess so thanks... happy belated birthday to you
    so i can count on you for a text the day before your birthday to remind me its my anniversary ?
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    so i can count on you for a text the day before your birthday to remind me its my anniversary ?
    Haha! Pretty funny! Seriously, congratulations to you, Gus. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

this boat was a piece of shit cushions missing and torn... board was heavy and like 1987 model heck i didn't know they even made boards... life jacket was brittle and dry rotted and tore the hell out of my arm pits... the wake non existent they didn't have ballast bags believe it or not... and to top it off 15 minutes into our run the boat ran out of gas so we called it a day and got our money back but the memories were priceless. it makes me value my runs behind the moomba so much more now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow... that looks like "tons of fun" and and an overpriced LOUSY ride, tourest trap, yuppie haven. Probably crap-choppy water too.
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    yeah i guess so thanks... happy belated birthday to you
    I can try to do that lol my nieace has her b day the 25 so I'll try to remind you next year on the 26th lol

Anyhow congrats again friend
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by usaski1 View Post
    Wow... that looks like "tons of fun" and and an overpriced LOUSY ride, tourest trap, yuppie haven. Probably crap-choppy water too.
    going in we knew the wake would be terrible which it was but then everything else just help top it off to wow what an experience. water was very choppy and boats anchored out everywhere with nobody even in them so it was a little scary. just got to say we done it and ended up being free and nobody got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I can try to do that lol my nieace has her b day the 25 so I'll try to remind you next year on the 26th lol

Anyhow congrats again friend
    ah i should be ok for the first few years but after that i might need your reminder. and thanks mike

Congratulations! My wife and I were married on the same date back in 1998! Cheers.