Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG
    2014 F-250 LIFTED WITH ICON ON AMERICAN FORCES

Cool

@Berger, it's public. The ramp is maybe 40 feet away, bout half in the middle. Park the trailer and walk down the ramp to the dock. Problem is most the time it's only good for one boat at a time and it has been known to cause issues a time or two in the past with some.

I actually like some members pics where their home lake looks like it has slips per say to pull your boat into while parking truck/trailer. That set up seems to look a lot more effective. Hadn't personally seen any like that so I may be talking out my arse
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Sea N Yellow- Killer pics. What lake are you guys on? GA seems to really represent this board. I feel a take over coming on.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Allatoona 99% of the time. Sometimes wedowee, rarely. The first two pics are coming out of holiday marina the last one is riding back in Clark creek off glade rd.
    2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG

Holiday on Lanier?

I put in at Big Creek right around the corner. Takes me 30 seconds to get there from the end of my no wake zone to the start of the Holiday no wake zone.

Not the best part of the lake for a ski boat. Unless it's an X-80 which there are 3 or 4 I see on a regular basis right around Holiday.

Anyhow, nice pics man. You got some cool shots.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Holiday on allatoona. We are actually just as close to Lanier as we are toona. Too much big water for the outback on Lanier.
    2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG

Daughter and friends.

my boy.

Swim break

My daughter pushing a little too hard!!!
    07 Mobius LSV

So proud of my wife. She has been working for the last 4 or 5 times on the cut to the wake and is finally clearing w2w nearly every single time. Now she is working on getting more pop. She is loving her new slingshot board.

Kira letting the bro's know whats up

Fun pic

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Sea N Yellow, I've seen you out on the lake! Had no idea it was a fellow board member!!!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

We get out every weekend we are in town. Im actually from Douglasville, lived there my entire life until a few months ago.
    2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG