Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iMoomba

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    especially if gaming (which I rarely ever do).
    whatever cody, you're pretty much the biggest nerd i know....jay kay. you ready to hit up the river next sunday???
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Hold for the 5, you won't regret it. Based on rumors and apples history of past releases once the new OS is released your 4 may or may not be compatible with the new OS
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I have the Otter Box Defender on my I phone 4 and the rubber is getting loose. is there any way to shrink it or tighten it back up?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Otter Box is hideous David. HIDEOUS!

And I plan on waiting for the iPhone 5 as well.

Hmmm... Have one ipod classic 30gb for the boat stereo, that's it. No macs here.

PC's only in this place, all custom in one way or another. Running Linux Fedora 14 on my servers.

HAD an iphone, piece of crap imo, jailbroke or not. Dumped that pos and got a Samsung Captivate, rooted it asap and been running custom android roms ever since. Been running gingerbread 2.3+ before it was even released. Way better imo and i'm not stuck with itunes either.

Of course these are just my opinions
    2007 Mobius LSV

I've got an otterbox cover on my cappy and it's held up just fine but then i go for function not flash.
    2007 Mobius LSV

otterbox has a great warranty. call the 800 number and tell them it's loose and your tacky feel is now slippery and they'll ship you a new one
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

it may be hideous but the way i drop stuff it is a necessity
    David