Default Mildew / Covered Boat in Dry Storage

Keep my boat in a dry storage marina, and need to keep it covered. But coming in off the water it gets put away wet -- very wet some days. The '07 Outback has carpet - does not snap out. Wet, covered, 95 degrees+ ---> inside the boat / under the cover is like a greenhouse for mold/mildew. Damp Rid helps, but not enough. Have an OEM Moomba cover - may need to cut in some vents...? How are folks addressing this issue ... ? Thanks,
    2007 Outback
    325 Indmar DD

I put a vent in my cover. Didn't work. Got a new cover. I put a fan in mine and some dry bags. I know your at a marina that may not work for you. Lysol is good spray the carpet first then cover it helped. No real solution I have found, but cutting your cover is not the way to go IMHO.
    Share The Water
    2006 Outback V

Install some battery operated fan vents in the cover. place buckets of damprid in the boat.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I'd be tempted to buy and extra battery and swap out each time I take the boat out. Leave a fan running at the end of the day. Install a vent in each end of the cover. It would be nice if you could figure out a way to use a timer switch so you wouldn't run your battery all the way dead. Bring your spare battery with you when you are ready to ride and swap it out. Take the drained one home and charge it.

Add vents like this one (or homemade ones that do the same thing):

http://www.bartswatersports.com/cata...Vent/index.asp
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!