Default problem with MB Quart stereo

So just bought a Mobius LSV and immediately my volume increase button on the MB Quart stereo in the dash compartment stopped working here and there and today on the water stopped working completely! The volume buttons on the driver side control unit work fine. Anyone else having this problem with the stereo and if so any way to clean it maybe or take it apart relatively simply and fix it? I have a couple other loose bolts and minor problems throughout the boat so maybe I will just take it in to the dealer and tell them about it and have them repair or replace it.
    -Tyler G-
    Gilbert,AZ

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV
    -Gravity 3 Ballast System
    -Wakeplate
    -6 Kicker Speakers
    -4 Channel Kicker Amp

Looking to upgrade stereo soon!!!!
    THANKS ACTION WATER SPORTS AZ!!!!!

this is what warranties are for!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

yes warranty.. i have the mb quart and the black box went bad within a day of getting the boat.. they sent out a new black box and all was good......

Yea that is what warranties are for! I just wanted to know if there was an easy, quick fix but I will just add it on the old new boat list and let them deal with it. I will probably eventually replace the unit anyway for something with more features like better EQ and better RCA voltage outputs for the amps!
    -Tyler G-
    Gilbert,AZ

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV
    -Gravity 3 Ballast System
    -Wakeplate
    -6 Kicker Speakers
    -4 Channel Kicker Amp

Looking to upgrade stereo soon!!!!
    THANKS ACTION WATER SPORTS AZ!!!!!