Default Gann 90 degree elbow off V-drive???

Went to install my new flush kit and noticed that there is a crack on the barbed side of the black plastic Gann elbow that mounts to the inlet side of the V-drive. Anyone know where I can find one? It's an odd fitting. 1"npt to 1.25" barbed. I think.
    07 Outback V

Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

I'd probably just have the dealer order you one. Otherwise Mcmaster Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I'd probably just have the dealer order you one. Otherwise Mcmaster Carr.

I plan to call them in the morning. The only issue I have is that I need this part before Friday.
    07 Outback V

Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Replicant View Post
    I plan to call them in the morning. The only issue I have is that I need this part before Friday.
    The Indmar P/N Is S605030.
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines
    "Power to the Sport"

Quote Originally Posted by Engine Nut View Post
    The Indmar P/N Is S605030.

Thanks! Good to know. My local dealer is looking into it now. I have managed to come up with an alternative that should keep me in the water but I would rather have the real deal.
    07 Outback V

You could probably call Discount Inboard Marine (skidim.com). They sell them in some of their repair kits - I'll bet they could hook you up with one or more.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    You could probably call Discount Inboard Marine (skidim.com). They sell them in some of their repair kits - I'll bet they could hook you up with one or more.

I may have to do this. My local dealer said they would look into it but I have yet to hear from them. Thanks.
    07 Outback V