Default Stargazer perfect pass

Wow, they have great service. Ordered it and recieved it in 2 days. So any tips on install. I have 2008 outback v. Thanks for the help.
    Mike
    2008 Outback V Black & White

In the '08 it should be plug and play. You shouldn't have to run any wires back to the engine. I run with the GPS puck under the dash and have never had an issue locking onto a satellite. I just put a piece of velcro on top of the puck and stuck it up under the dash in the upper left corner. I mounted the module on the horizontal fiberglass piece that connects to the steering wheel area; just used zip ties. Other than that it's a pretty simple install.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

super easy install, love that it gives water temp. Heading to the lake to try it out.
    2008 Outback V Black & White

Quote Originally Posted by Elevated1 View Post
    super easy install, love that it gives water temp. Heading to the lake to try it out.
    I did mine last season and took me 30mins.

Their instructions are top notch.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevated1 View Post
    Wow, they have great service.

Amen to that, my servor crapped out on me since last summer, so I called them up yesterday, told them my issue, they took my address and phone number and said I should be expecting to see a new one on my doorstep within a few days at no charge. I wish every company had that kind of service.
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue