This was posted under Service and Repair, but no one from Skiers Choice has responded. Can someone from Skiers Choice please respond? This appears to be not an uncommon problem and sure looks like a significant quality issue. What are the Skiers Choice directives to dealers on fixing this? I don't think it should be up to the owners to fix this problem.

We are having a problem with the moveable seat that covers the V-drive area. We noticed it several times last year. It seems the screws that fasten the cushion to the wood frame of the seat are too long and if you happen to kneel on the cushion in the right (or wrong) way, the tip of the screw stabs you. During our beginning of season cleaning, I took the seat and unscrewed all the screws several turns to see if that helped, but so far no good. This is on a 2004 Mobius LSV. Is this something I should talk to the dealer or Skiers Choice about? If you hit it just right, it will stab hard enough to draw blood. I don't want to just unscrew the screws any further because then the seat won't be tight. Can someone from Skiers Choice give me some advice?