Default Another LED Install

Wanted to show my LED install. Went with the ubiquitous blue. Went with the LED strips for ski lockers, above port and starboard cabin speakers, port locker and driver footwell. Used the oznium superflux chip for cupholders and bow speakers.

I wired all the LEDs with 16 gauge speaker wire and thru superbrightleds LDRF-8A LED DIMMER remote controller. Real nice and cheap. Allows you to turn the LEDs on remotely and dim them.

I also replaced all gauge lights with the wedge bulbs from superbrightleds. Installing the gauge lights was a big pain in the ass. Gauges I that I couldn't reach, I removed them.
    2011-06-18 21.01.54.jpg

2011-06-18 20.57.23.jpg

2011-06-18 21.00.40.jpg

2011-06-18 21.01.11.jpg

2011-06-18 21.00.00.jpg

Looks awesome! I like the idea of a dimmer, I'll have to look into that.
    2013 Outback V

20 bucks on superbrightleds
    ldrf-8a-1.jpg

Nicely done! Looks great. I placed my order for LEDs through Oznium this past week and am waiting for them to come in. Just starting with cup holders, under the dash, and transom lights. Planning to tie into the unused switch for my transom lights and then tie the others into the courtesy light switch.
    Derek & Poppy
    2010 Mobius LSV Sandrock/Fossil
    Gravity III ballast, wake plate, Z5, LEDs from Oznium (cup holders, helm, transom)
    Exile SX65M Cabin Speakers w/ Exile XM 15.4
    Exile SXT9Q Tower Speakers w/ Exile XM 30.2
    Exile 12" sub w/ XM12.1
    Exile ZLD MKII

Gad I love this stuff!!!

Curious about your gauges with the wedge bulbs. I did that a while ago and they've been kind of flaky. Put the bulb in one way and it won't come on, flip it 180 and it worked fine. Some didn't seem to want to work at all in some sockets but would in others. Tried tweaking the tabs, etc. I've considered going back to standard 194 bulbs with the blue boots over them instead as they seem to work fine in all the gauge sockets...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...