Camp on pool 8 of Allegheny River (Adrian, PA)

Default Problem when Starting

Hello - I have a 2003 Outback that has a problem when starting that happens randomly.

Turn key - all gauges and stereo (if on) work but acts as if no power is going to starter for ignition.

I have tried to "jiggle" the throttle thinking it was the neutral safety switch and also removed and reinstalled the main plug going into the emission control module on the back side of the starboard valve pan cover.

I have been able to get the boat started each of the three times this has happened but not sure which action I took has actually fixed the issue and allowed it too start.

New battery in fall of 2011 - good amps (12 to 14)
    Also replaced positive battery cable this season thinking that was the issue after reading another post about corrosion in the battery cable.

Any ideas?
    Starter Solenoid?
    Nuetral Safety Switch?
    Ignition switch at dash?

Thank you !!!!
    2003 Outback
    Boat name = Lynn Syndrome
    Its a condition that runs in the family...Judy Lynn (mother-in-law) Heather Lynn (wife) & Megan Lynn (daughter)...no known cure...but the boat helps
    New boat for me on 10/9/10.

It could be any three
    Test or bypass safety switch ,on back of ignition switch check for power on solenoid wire ( would be marked with an S or SOL )

When turning the ignition switch check for power at starter solenoid.
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD