Default Props to Delaware Props

Just wanted to share a feel good story- I have no connection with this business except for the story below.

The other day I went into our "local" propeller store with my neighbor's Sanger to pick up a refurbished prop. I got talking with the owner and it turns out he owns a mastercraft so we got talking about wakeboarding and stuff. I had my 2 boys with me ages 4 and 6 and we were looking at a stack of beat up props from Lake Cumberland houseboats- that's when he offered to let my boys and I check out the work going on in the back of the prop shop- he opened up a "secret" door and we got to watch the blacksmiths and check out the templates and machines. It was really neat especially since my older son's favorite show is "How it's Made" He then took the time to show me how to install and remove an inboard prop. It turns out they're getting business from all over the midwest- on track to do 12,000 props this year.

He did a great job on my neighbor's Sanger prop and when it's time to get mine redone that's where I'll take it.

http://www.delawarepropeller.com/Index/index.php
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Nice props for the props.