Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Moomba Owners Jamboree

Is there any interests in some type of Moomba owners jamboree? Perhaps in the southeast? If so we need to start early. To take advantage of this high humidity here. I have not problem trying to put this together, with a little help of course.
    I will keep watch on the thread to check the feedback.

Thx,
    SB

Default Replying to Topic 'Moomba Owners Jamboree'

somebeach, i would be interested too, but what part of southeast??--live in north tampa area
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Actually we don't even need permission! The park beach area can be accessed by boat at no charge, and the no swimming policy is not enforced.....the signs will come down when we add lifeguards this summer.

I'm thinking we wouldn't have a huge turnout but if we did we could make some special arrangements to get electric if we need, etc.

So if we want a beach setting with grills, tables, bathrooms and shade it's there for the using anytime we want. There's plenty of room around the shoreline to anchor your boat. And it's a helluva nice lake to ski on.

Brian

Ya know......we trailered in from North Carolina (Charlotte) to the Tennessee Fly In on Dale Hollow Lake a couple years ago. Kinda a disappointed, though, because we are boarders not foilers........anyway..........I took a week's vacation just for the Event, and would do the same for a decent get-together. Anxious to see exactly what you hoodlems come up with.
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Buttafewcoe,

The net time I am forced to go visit my in-laws or sister-in-law in Charlotte I’m going to look you up. I plan to dodge that bullet this year but we’ll see.

I'm sure I will not make any jamboree, my schedule is the kids schedule these days.

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

somebeach, well it sounds to me like some people would like to do this. clermont chain of lakes may sound like the place to have it at,--maybe have a get together at the state park-then a parade around the shoreline to some tiki bar on the other lake. i would say it may not be a very organized event the 1st time but if the ones who do make this spread the word and it could become a annual or semi annual event. somebody may just need to pick a day in the next couple of months so we can get it schedualed for a saturday or sunday.--maybe skiers choice can kick in some speacial shirts or hats or stickers,.. just my .02 -maybe a local moomba dealer wouldwant to be there as i'm sure some non moomba owners will be riding a long seeing how much fun the boats are and be interested in one. pass out brochures and answer questions about the boats. those of us from the tampa area may want to meet to drive over at the same time?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

sd2.
    Sure nuff, c'mon by. Actually, we live closer to Hickory than anywhere else. About 5 mins from Lake Hickory. You're welcome anytime, dood
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Count me in as well for the jamboree sounds like a great idea.

Lance

Ed, tell tim I'll bring Gina she was telling me about the lake. As you guessed that's how I knew about the Capt. America

Ed, you right !

see on the lake sometime

Lance

how about may 15th-a sunday at clermont chain of lakes--just throwing out a date and place to try and get it moving forward.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold