Talking Ballast 1 won't fill

I am having trouble getting my ballast to fill. I have checked the pump and strainer and they are fine. I'm thinking that it may be a problem with the sprinkler solenoid. Has any one else had this problem and what is the solution? I have heard that taking out the spring in the sprinkler helps.
    2008 Mobius LSV, Z5 Cargo Rack, Kicker Amps and Speakers, Kenwood Stereo, 2 CWB Wakeboards.

Taking out the spring won't help it fill, it just helps increase flow but it also lets in water all the time. Make sure it's getting power first off and check the fuses under the dash.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Talking

Where are the fuses located? Under the dash? They aren't labeled. Which ones are they?
    2008 Mobius LSV, Z5 Cargo Rack, Kicker Amps and Speakers, Kenwood Stereo, 2 CWB Wakeboards.

In the 08 LSV there is no fuses under the dash. They are all circuit breakers. When you look under the dash its in the upper left corner, you will see clear covers. 3 of them. Remove each cover and they have writing on them telling you what they reset. There is no Ballast circuit breaker, trust me i checked last weekend when my IBS wouldnt drain.

You will need to pull off the Ballast switch panel and there are fuses behind it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Went to the lake today and tried the switch on the sprinkler valve. It was in the wrong position. Ballast filled and emptied with no problem. Thanks for the info!