Default Front trailer axle tire ware?

Hi everyone long time no post! hope you all are doing well. I just got the boat out of storage and doing the regular check up and noticed the front tires on my tandom axle trailer are wearing on the inside. The tires look like there cambered out, could this be a weight issue as I have been keeping up with the water issue in the hulls and I am concerned this could be my issue. Any thoughts?
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Our single axle is doing the same thing. I think the spindles are bent on ours. I thought about swapping the left one for the right and vice versa, maybe they will bend back straight.
    2007 Moomba Outback V
    2015 F-250 PSD CC

2012 Fuse 40 T-bar
    Sky Ski Le-38
    XXX front wing
    UFO rear wing
    Evo tower

Id be looking at the angle it sits when hooked to your tow vechicle.

To much forward weight and the tires wear on the insides due to a bowing effect. Same as if you jack your trucks front end up the bottom of the tires will bow in and wear the outsides faster.

Grab level and hook your trailer up and then set the level on the front half of the trailer. You want it level or slightly tilted to the front. Only slightly for Single axle trailers. Tandems really need to be perfectly level or you making the front axle work harder then it needs to.

You can do 1 of two things to fix the level, get a lift or drop hitch, or air bags for your tow vechicle. I personaly reccomend air bags for the tow truck because if the rear of the truck is sagging then your having the same effect on the truck and your also causing the drive train much more stress due to it not being level, also the brakes in the truck are effected by the rear of the truck being lower then the front.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

In the meantime, just swap the fronts with the rears on the same side. You'll still throw them away before you wear them out so don't worry too much about rotating.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Thanks

Thanks guys great advise....have a great summer
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON