View Poll Results: Are you going to attend?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without a doubt! I want to hang with Kaneboats.

7 53.85%
  • Maybe. It's better than 50% odds that I'll be there

3 23.08%
  • Maybe. It's less than 50% odds that I'll be there.

0 0%
  • No. Really want to be there and hang with Kaneboats but just can't make it.

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Sinclair Jam 2011 - Who's coming?

We're trying to get geared up for this year's Super Summer of Surfing Sinclair Moomba Jam and need to try and get a quick headcount to make sure we've got enough food & beer. This year is alrerady shaping up to be the biggest one yet so we might need to start looking for some sponsors.

Let me know if you're going to be able to join us this year!

Hope everything works out in getting my Moomba this week. If so Ill definitely be there!

We will be there.....

going to try to be there at least part of day
    1999 mobius

sorry drew cant make it water to warm. lake to flat,
    i will just stay up north and sail. lol

wish we could enjoy!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

We will be there!

Still trying to work out where we are staying. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything super close........ Looks like we will be staying over by Sinclair Marina.

But I am PUMPED to be going! I am debating on throwing some sort of wild animal on the smoker for a small feast.....
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Didn't realize I was the headliner for this one. Hope you know I can't sing a note.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I said "Yes", but if it is higher than 70% chance of rain, we'll not be making the drive... That or an un-forseen complete boat breakdown are the only things that would stop us at this point. I'm very excited about it!

No beer for me. Please let me know anythign else you'd like us to bring though. Speaking of beer, that is kind of one of my wife's concerns...Just how much drinking are y'all doing?...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

rc5695

Well for the clermont one they had a beer truck in the parking lot making trims all day and night just to keep up and there was only 6 couples, so you do the math..!!!

No just kidding, they kept everything well under control, there is a lot of kids there. We dont drink much and nobody really got out of control. So in my opinion come on down and enjoy and you shouldnt have any worries, they are all big talkers about how much they drink
    REALLY????

Quote Originally Posted by rc5695 View Post
    No beer for me. Please let me know anythign else you'd like us to bring though. Speaking of beer, that is kind of one of my wife's concerns...Just how much drinking are y'all doing?...
    11 Outback V has let our secret out! Yes, we're bigger talkers than drinkers. Please have you wife rest easy that this is first, and foremost, A FAMILY EVENT.

Check out my posts from before where I stated that if you're planning to show up and get drunk, high or just act a fool, I will kindly ask you to leave my property. If you don't I will show you the business end of my AR-15, then call the sherriff.

t's a public access lake, so I can't legally remove you, but we will sac out all the boats and circle yours like angry great whites, sending roller after roller after roller at you until your boat is swamped. Then we will laugh at you and surf away.

The past 2 events have been incident free and I plan to keep it that way.