Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Northern Friends - DO NOT READ. You may find this offensive

Whoooooo Hoooooo!!!!

Great day on the lake yesterday. The water was a fantastic 87 degrees and air was around mid-90's with a slight breeze & little humidity. Perfect surfing weather and we almost had the entire lake to ourselves. All 3 of my girls (Momma, 11 yr old & 9 yr old) were fighting for the next set. All 3 rode great and seem to get better with each session. They all rode so much, we burned thru a tank a gas before I got to ride. Today is a new day with a full tank. Should be fun.

One issue - nice, new Tige RZ 4 that must be owned by a man with more $ than brains who somehow decided it was super cool to perform power turns to pick up the kid that kept falling off the tube. Thanks for the rollers, Jackleg!

Am I allowed to swear on this site!!! VERY jealous, summer seems delayed, and the only thing happy is the friggin BUGS!!!!!!!! LOL
    2008 xlv gg 340hp

87 degree water does not make me jealous because that's no longer refreshing, its piss!

Our river is 73 and I already find that warm enough.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

tiki bar now that sounds like fun.

drew i want to see some surf wave pics behind the ole obv. it rained.thundered and more tornado warnings. i feel like this is oklahoma or something.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Lake temp 58 on saturday! This post was very offensive! I am glad you are enjoying your boat
    2008 XLV Gravity Games

Sounds like a nice day without that jackleg.

Water has receeded from the flooding in Ohio and cleared up. Water was 83 after a hot spell for a week. Still will be upper 70's next week after some cooler nights.

So nice to get out. Wife noticed how I'm not freaking out anymore thinking about boating.

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    87 degree water does not make me jealous because that's no longer refreshing, its piss!

Our river is 73 and I already find that warm enough.
    I agree 100%

Water temp at 65 is about perfect, with some 80+ air temps.

Water hits the mid 70s and its not so fun to jump in anylonger, i like the WHEW and WOW and Refreshing effect the cooler water has, its the long lasting chiver of below 60 that i dont like LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I dono. We get tired of months and months of cool water. Its around 62 in Feb and no one but me will get in. Same thing in early Nov. I kind of like the break in the summer time when it's in the mid 80's. Wish the season was longer though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Northern Friends - DO NOT READ. You may find this offensive
    Filthy braggart! JK. Glad to hear y'all had a good time.

Our turn is coming. In the meantime we'll be hanging out at the tiki bar...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I live up here in Ontario on the Ottawa River. I'm tellin ya, you CAN'T swim in that water yet, you lose all feeling, it's retarded!!!! Gimme 80 anyday, it's still refreshing when yer hot, the river here won't hit 70 til at least early July probably later!!!
    2008 xlv gg 340hp