Default Oil Change 2010 XLV

I have a 2010 Moomba Mobius XLV with the standard 325HP 5.7L. My question is do I have the pump the oil out of the oil pan? I had a 03 Outback and was able to run the hose out of the bottom of the boat just drain it out. If someone could give some hints/tips I would greatly appreciate it. Also needing to change the transmission fluid, it has the ZF45C

Thanks Austin
    -Toys-
    -2003 Moomba Outback LS(SOLD)
    -2010 Moomba Mobius XLV (SOLD)
    -2014 Moomba Mondo
    -2006 Yamaha YZ125

Peta Oil Extractor:

http://www.pelaproducts.com

Alternatively, you do have a hose that you can pass thru the drain hole at the back of your boat.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Second that - the Pela is a great tool to have. It works great, even if you've got cold oil (it'll just take longer obviously). But you can use it everywhere - including your v-drive oil change.

Done and done.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Thanks for the responses. I ran the hose out of the back and nothing ran out. I was thinking I was going to have to use a pump.
    -Toys-
    -2003 Moomba Outback LS(SOLD)
    -2010 Moomba Mobius XLV (SOLD)
    -2014 Moomba Mondo
    -2006 Yamaha YZ125

Quote Originally Posted by Doublea View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I ran the hose out of the back and nothing ran out. I was thinking I was going to have to use a pump.
    Did you remove the dipstick? Air has to get in before oil can come out. You also need to run the engine for a while to get the oil hot but even then it takes forever. An extractor inserted into the oil drain hose is the best way to go.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV