Unhappy It is a SAD SAD day my friends

Someone once told me that the two best days of a boat are... The day you buy it and the day you sale it.... Well let me tell you... They LIED !!!!! I just sold my Moomba.... I had tears running down my face as I was driving off !!! So the Moomba family has lost a member.... But the good news for the Moomba family is that y'all have gained a really good new family... I told them about our website and how GREAT it is !!!! And if they ever have any questions... Y'all will helped them to no end !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the last 6 GREAT years !!!!!!!!!!! I will miss y'all !!!

sorry to see you go.....very sad day indeed.

you leaving boating?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I was sad to say good-bye to my Moomba even though I was buying a brand new boat (different brand...but still sad). Even more sad...I saw my old boat listed on the dealer's website for sale and for God's sake, she is sitting outside when she was an indoor boat.

Hate to see it, def not the second best day as a boat owner.

Same question as jm
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I sure hope there's boating in your future. I wasn't sad to see my Outback go. A family with 2 small kids got it and I knew it was the right home. I also knew my future held another Moomba that would fit our family better. But, if I hadn't known when it would be again I sure would have been sad.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I hate it every time i hear the words (sold the boat).

Hope you get back on the water soon?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I have allways felt when letting a good boat go was a bad day. I have only been happy to see a couple of them go down the road with some else towing them away, most of the time a tear is shed thinking back about all the good times had.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I agree with MDaze..................I was very sad when I sold my previous boat too based on all the memories my family had and made in that thing? But as soon as it rounded the corner I just turned around and seen my new Outback sitting there and smiled my a** off thanking the electronic world for digital cameras and all the pics we took on our old boat to keep those memories alive! That and thinking about all the new ones we were about to make in the shiny new one staring at me almost begging me to get er wet!!!!!!

Oh and guess what? The Outback hasn't disappointed any of us in the very least! Family full of smiles!!!!!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!