Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Getssum96 View Post
    I'm looking for one of these racks too.

Can they be obtained with a clamp size for a 1 7/8 tower?

What is the "extension" for?

Thanks in advance,
    I can azk about the clamp size. The extension raises the rack up 6 inches so it doesnt interfere with rope.. some say its fine without one though.

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    OK I will send the list to Michael at Endlass wave and get an idea on timeframe... You will most likely be calling him to pay I will let you know when I get some more details..

LSVBOOMBOX - 30" single clamp 2 3/8 clamp and a 6" extension = $345
    CANUCKLE - 30" double clamp 1 5/8 clamps extension x2 = $370
    CB BOARDER - 30" double clamp 1 5/8 clamps extension x2 = $370
    SHOOTER - 30" double clamp 2 3/8 clamp extension x2 = $370
    SYBRMIKE - 30", single clamp, 2-1/4" dia clamp, with 6" extension = $345
    TL7 - 30" double clamp / 2-3/8" clamp / 6" extension x 2 = $370.00
    Sybermike, after speaking with michael(endless wave) I believe the single point still has 2 clamps but mounts side by side. So you would need 2 extensions.

Everybody,

Micheal is taking inventory of what he has, it seems as though he may have some left over stock. once I hear from him I will let you know. Depending on what he has in inventory it could be a fairly quick delivery.

Awesome! Thanks again.
    07 Mobius LSV

Yep, went back & dug up a pic of the single mount. Looks like a single double width clamp with two extensions side by side. Guess you & I are in for another $25.

Thanks again & let us know...

Thanks a lot

Just an FYI, went out wakeboarding all day yesterday, total of 6 different riders of varying ability, half regular, and half goofy. Had two boards (5'-3" CWB Ride and 4'-9" React Drive) on the 30" endless wave surf rack (without extensions) and can positively affirm that there is no interference issue between boards and rope. Mine is a two clamp mount and I have it mounted all the way forward (as shown in the pic below). I have the boards upside down on the rack (fins up) with the nose point towards the back of the boat.

Your situation might me different depending on boat model, tower type, amount of ballast, etc. but in my case, there is no interference issue.

Thought some might find this useful.

Al

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I'm not thinking I should have any clearance probs either, but since this may be a one time deal I'm hoping for the best and planning for the worst.
    07 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I'm not thinking I should have any clearance probs either, but since this may be a one time deal I'm hoping for the best and planning for the worst.
    Probably a good idea. If I was buying one for the first time under these circumstances, i would probably get the extensions as well just in case.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

all buyers, I just sent an PM with instructions to you. if you didnt get it let me know..

Default Is it too late?

I just came across this thread (wish I had seen it last month!). Is it too late to get in on the resurrection?