Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

You may be able to - production already pushed back two weeks so far.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

I reached out to lsvboombox via PM and he is checking (has been very helpful).

For anyone who has an Endless Wave Rack, do you know how wide the two cross-sections are where the board rests? I have a 34" wide standup paddle board as one of the boards I'd like to put on top. I'm assuming the rack sections aren't that wide and I will need to add some extra padding in the middle (don't want the board to rest on the ends that curve up).

Oh and to clarify, I wasn't complaining about the delays, just saying that due to them you may be able to get in on it as I'm doubting material has been cut. I deal with machine shops daily and realize the "mishaps" that can occur. Heck I'm just grateful that he stepped up and agreed to do them for us!
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

if you ordered and sent the check the racks should be shipping today. The checks should be cashed today as well(if they werent already)

Michael asked for pictures from you guys once you mount them shoot me a pm so I can get you his email address..

Thx
    Rob

I received an email from Mark this evening with a tracking number. Hopefully, I have it to install for this weekend.

Rob - Thanks again for putting this together.

Greg
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    2009 Outback V

Same here. Michael emailed me a tracking number yesterday. Thanks for pulling this together. Hope they work out well for everyone...

Haven't gotten a tracking # or email, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.
    07 Mobius LSV

UPS delivered my rack last night. First impressions: wow, this thing is hell for stout - the extensions are solid billet aluminum (I expected tubing), the machined satin clamps are really beefy, & the rack supports are heavy 5/16" plate. This thing shouldn't move a bit once assembled & loaded up. I was surprised that there are no bushings on the clamps to protect the tower finish, but hopefully I'll come up with something that won't slip since I've got the single mount.

Unfortunately for me, mine's going on a project boat that isn't quite ready for the tower & racks - so it'll be awhile before I can test it out. Let me know how it works out for ya'll (especially the other single clamp rack that I saw on the buy)...

Thanks again for pulling this together.

Mine came in late this week. Have not had a chance to install it yet, but hopefully will tomorrow. I agree about the build quality on this rack. It seems to be made hellastrong. I'm very impressed with it.
    07 Mobius LSV