Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default resurrecting the endless wave rack

Cab got me in touch with Michael from endless wave and I asked if he would be willing to make another production run on the endless surf rack. He replied that anything was possible. So if you have serious interest in purchasing one please reply here so we can see if we can get enough interest for Michael to make a few more. Please post this on any other sites you frequent, the more people the better the odds..

There are really no details at this point, we just need to see if we can get enough possible buyers to make it worth his time. I did a little research and it seems that they were selling in the 350-400 range the last time they were offered. I am not sure what the price would be now but I realize price will be a factor for some...

Post if your interested.....

I'm in!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

How many boards does it hold?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I have seen it with 3 or 4 boards on it..

for those that have not seen it

Last edited by lsvboombox; 06-08-2011 at 02:13 PM.

What is the cost?
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    What is the cost?
    the estimate is mentioned above, 350-400 range. basing this off of what they were originally selling for when they were still around. havnet talked price with Michael yet.
    Last edited by lsvboombox; 06-08-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    How many boards does it hold?
    As many as you want to stack. It will really depend on the sizes of the boards because the fins will get in the way if all the boards are the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    the estimate is mentioned above, 350-400 range. basing this off of what they were originally selling for when they were still around. havnet talked price with Michael yet.
    Suggest you get this nailed down with Michael. Maybe you tell him you anticipate ordering ten so what would the price be. He also makes them in different lengths and choice of one clamp or two. I have the shortest length and two clamps - this is what I would recommend for our towers. Plus throw in an option price for a 6 inch extension.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    As many as you want to stack. It will really depend on the sizes of the boards because the fins will get in the way if all the boards are the same size.

Suggest you get this nailed down with Michael. Maybe you tell him you anticipate ordering ten so what would the price be. He also makes them in different lengths and choice of one clamp or two. I have the shortest length and two clamps - this is what I would recommend for our towers. Plus throw in an option price for a 6 inch extension.
    He is pretty tied up until the 20th.. plus one of his machine guys it out for a few weeks. so on the 20th we were going to go over the details.. I just wanted to get an idea of any interested parties.. I didnt want to waste his time if there is no "possible" interest out there...

i know he did have the single point which was a 30 inch, the double point came in 30, 41 and 46 inches

I'm in for one.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    2009 Outback V