Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Or... 4 hot women with hand bailing pumps... Take as long as you want!
    Maybe through in a siphon line for them to try. Juss sayin.....
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    If i had to do it all again, and had the deep pockets i would do 3 Intakes, all 1 inch and then add 3 1200 pumps and each would goto a bag, 2 v drive bags, 1 ski locker/IBS. Then use the same style 1200 pumps for draining threw 1 inch lines.

I could do this to mine now but the cost of the pumps is whats holding me back. 600 in pumps alone is pricy just to pick up 5 to 7 minutes on drain fill times.
    http://www.wakemakers.com/attwood-ts...pump-1200.html

mike, there are 40 each for the 1200's not 100 each
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    http://www.wakemakers.com/attwood-ts...pump-1200.html

mike, there are 40 each for the 1200's not 100 each
    WOW didnt realize they were this cheap, i thoughtit was 100 a pump, is that the same size as the main pump on the boats right now?

At 40 a pump this is much more a reality lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Its a different pump, but i think it pumps as much or more water than the stock fill pump. the propriety adapter is a little pricey though. I have seen a couple people heat the hose and muscle it on the fitting... LOL
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I have seen a couple people heat the hose and muscle it on the fitting... LOL
    If I ever get around to finishing I'll post up my ballast story. Yes, you can stick 1" hose on the Tsunami 1200's 1-1/8" hose barbs. I've done a bunch of them now so I'm a pro...LOL The 1" vinyl braided is pretty easy to do, the 1" premium hose with the coils is a total PITA but still doable. (WM said you can actually stretch this hose to go over a 1-3/8" fitting but i wouldn't do it. I'd worry about the integrity of the material giving up.)

I opted to go with a bunch of the Attwood 3902 straight fittings shown above in my setup to avoid the 90 degree corners where possible. They're still a 1-1/8" hose barb though just like the 90's that come with the pumps and screw right on to that oddball pump inlet and outlet thread.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Nice Berg, i have that same type of hose in my boat as well, i use a heat gun and it slides on like butter.

I was at WM yesterday and talked with Spencer, looks like i might be working the ballast system over this summer he made me a few offers i couldnt refuse lol.

We also talked about a new X system or switch over, it actualy pumps the water from 1 750 bag to the other when you want to switch sides for surfing. Its supposed to be super fast.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Its a different pump, but i think it pumps as much or more water than the stock fill pump. the propriety adapter is a little pricey though. I have seen a couple people heat the hose and muscle it on the fitting... LOL
    The stock fill pump on the older GIII system is called a "Rule 2000" but it is rated as a 1200 gph pump. The Tsunami is also a 1200 gph. Lots of folks on here think the Rule one moves just a little more water but, when you start putting 3 of the Tsunamis in, the difference is negligible and the cost difference is worth it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!