Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Need Help and advice

Yesterday I was talking to My Correct craft dealer where I got my used 2009 Moomba LSV... He made me an offer to buy a 210 team edition Super Air Nautique.. My payments wont very that much.. My question is, is it worth doing.. What are the pro's and cons... How do the Correct craft drive and how are they on trailer loading.. The moombas are not fun on this.. Thanks for your help in advance and sorry If I upset anyone
    2009 Moomba LSV..Kenwood Head unit Kicker subs and 4 wet Sound tower speakers..3 kicker amps.. Green and Black ( green like the payments black like my eye when i brought it home ) lol J/K

You are comparing apples to oranges as far as class of boats. What year SANTE are you looking at? If it's new, your payments might go up a little but your years of payments sure will increase.

depends on the deal.
    you need to list a lot more info. options/years/hrs/price of the deal and why do you want to?

the 210's are supposed to have a fantastic wakeboard wake, but not for surfing, so what are you looking for that the lsv does not have/do the way you want to?

to just trade to say you have a nautique doesn't make much sense??
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Gottop69 View Post
    Yesterday I was talking to My Correct craft dealer where I got my used 2009 Moomba LSV... He made me an offer to buy a 210 team edition Super Air Nautique.. My payments wont very that much.. My question is, is it worth doing.. What are the pro's and cons... How do the Correct craft drive and how are they on trailer loading.. The moombas are not fun on this.. Thanks for your help in advance and sorry If I upset anyone
    As I understand it moomba are like the chevrolet of the wake board world and correct craft is like rolls royce lol. I dont see any difference in load on a trailer and such since they are both v-drive boats and I assume the will drive very similar as well. the main difference is going to be luxury items and the wake. the correct crafts are supposed to have the best wakes in the business and being a luxury tow boat they will have features and creature comforts not found on a moomba. I would like to know how he is offering to get you in a SAN for about the same as the mooomba...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Aren't you the guy that doesn't know how to drive or how to wakeboard? Maybe you should take a step back for a minute and see if you guys are going to stick with this sport/lifestyle before you go sinking even more money into another boat. If it's the deal of a lifetime I certainly understand. Maybe the thing to do is test drive the other boat and find out that it's not the boat it's that you have some learning to do.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Aren't you the guy that doesn't know how to drive or how to wakeboard? Maybe you should take a step back for a minute and see if you guys are going to stick with this sport/lifestyle before you go sinking even more money into another boat. If it's the deal of a lifetime I certainly understand. Maybe the thing to do is test drive the other boat and find out that it's not the boat it's that you have some learning to do.
    This is probably true.. We do like the sport and so far the life style.. But I am looking at my options..
    2009 Moomba LSV..Kenwood Head unit Kicker subs and 4 wet Sound tower speakers..3 kicker amps.. Green and Black ( green like the payments black like my eye when i brought it home ) lol J/K

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    As I understand it moomba are like the chevrolet of the wake board world and correct craft is like rolls royce lol. I dont see any difference in load on a trailer and such since they are both v-drive boats and I assume the will drive very similar as well. the main difference is going to be luxury items and the wake. the correct crafts are supposed to have the best wakes in the business and being a luxury tow boat they will have features and creature comforts not found on a moomba. I would like to know how he is offering to get you in a SAN for about the same as the mooomba...
    well we financed the 09 for 8 years and the new one will be 15.. Also its a brand new 2011.. I am also looking at the 226.. But not sure.. We love boating.. My only reason for looking 1 he made the offer to by my boat back for 3k more than I paid.. 2 the ballist need to be fixed no warranty... cause its used.. 300 hr on the 09.. And my wife don't like the boat.. loves the lake though..

Well if the wife doesn't like the boat-- there you go! Go test drive that bad boy. Just be sure-- if you get a bigger boat-- you can throw a clean wake at low speeds if you have smaller kids. Nothing worse than getting a perfect boat that's no fun for the family.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight!
    • The dealer offering 3k more than what you paid for it.
    • Your getting a new Sante for a monthly payment you're comfortable with.
    • Your wife doesn't like your current boat.
    Seems like a no brainer to me. Listen, I love my Moomba, but if I could work a deal like that, I'd be all over it.
    Having the wife on board is half the battle.

PWI as usual...

If you can afford double the boat the SANTE is the cat's pajamas. Interior is not as plush as a Malibu and does not have nice curves/lines. Correct Craft seems to have functional interiors with nice creature comforts that Moomba lacks. The wake is going to be the big difference. I'm sure the SANTE may weigh more as well since it's a more solid boat so that may or may not effect handling around the dock. I've driven an '07 and steering input was very light compared to steering a Moomba